The goal of the Communication Studies degree at Florida Atlantic University is to focus and enhance students' ongoing and future efforts in communication-related professions or activities or to prepare them for doctoral studies and/or academic careers. The program emphasizes the intersections among cultural studies, film, intercultural communication, media and rhetoric. Within programmatic constraints, students in consultation with their designated graduate advisor or supervisory committee will develop individualized programs of study tailored to their academic interests.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Exhibition Practices in Film, Video and New Media
- Studies in Gender and Sexuality
- Qualitative Communication Research
- Cultural Analysis
- Intercultural Communication Theory
- Communication Theory
- Political Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Studies View 243 other Masters in Communication Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- As a reminder, applications for admission will not be processed more than one year in advance of the program's application deadline date.
- Applications submitted after the degree program deadline date will be processed for the next available semester.
- Please Note: Not every degree program starts three times per year.
International20536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20536 USD per year during 12 months.
National20536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20536 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Boca Raton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.