Students in the Sports Sciences major at Florida State University will be academically prepared to sit for the Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist examination through the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
The program can be completed in 5 semesters. All admitted master’s students are assigned to the non-thesis track.
- Advanced Exercise Physiology
- Nutrition and Exercise Performance
- Seminar in Movement Sciences
- Professional Practices
- Strength Program Development
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences View 327 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- An upper-division undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. The same scale applies for
- graduate-level work.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university; you must have a related degree
- (e.g. Athletic Training, Sports Sciences, Kinesiology, Exercise Science, etc.) in order to be
- eligible for this program. This is not a Physical Therapy (PT), Sports Psychology, or Sports
- Management program.
- Prerequisites must be completed before you enter the program; applicants that have not
International14208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1110 USD per credit during 30 months.
National14208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1110 USD per credit during 30 months.
In-State6131 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 479 USD per credit during 30 months.
Living costs for Tallahassee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.