Why study the Business Administration - Business Analysis and Modelling specialisation at Radboud University ?
- This specialisation combines system dynamics (analysis) with group model building (facilitation). You will learn how to apply analysis in a social setting: communicating results, facilitating group sessions, creating consensus and commitment.
- We emphasise the importance and advantages of corporate social responsibility; meaning that you will learn how to include and even involve all stakeholders in your corporate decision-making and not just those with a financial interest.
- We look beyond the private sector, also giving examples how business analysis can be applied in issues in the (semi-)public sector. For example, how a public housing association can increase safety in the neighbourhood (and therefore living standard) by collaborating with residents, the police and the municipality.
After graduating, most Business Analysis and Modelling students find employment at advisory bureaus or the strategic planning departments of large companies. Some are self-employed and run their own businesses, mostly in the area of consulting. A few go on to do a traineeship or pursue a PhD in Business Administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in Simulation Modelling
- Group Model Building
- Reseach Methodology
- Strategic Decision Making
- Digital Marketing
- Forms of Responsible Organising
- Innovation in Emerging Markets
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- 1 April: Final deadline
- 1 July: Final deadline
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 46 other Masters in International Business in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A Bachelor’s degree in a similar (or related) field from another research university with a fair number of courses in your preferred specialisation. Your degree must be equivalent to a Dutch Research University diploma. Ideally, your Bachelor's degree should cover the following courses:
- Organisation Theory
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Bachelor’s thesis of 12 EC
- If you have a background in Business Administration, and your previous education has been judged to be academic, meaning you have taken approximately 30 ECs (840 hours)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We have a number of scholarships available only for international Master’s students. You can find the full list, including details about eligibility requirements and how to apply, on the university's website
- Please do note, that most of these scholarships are not fully funded. The Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) is the only scholarship that offers both fully and partially funded scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.