- Graduate fields in Kinesiology at Oregon State University include exercise physiology, movement studies in disability, neuromechanics, physical activity and public health, sport and exercise psychology, and sport pedagogy (Master's degree only).
- The MS degree can be completed via a thesis or project. The PhD degree requires the completion of a dissertation.
- We advance Oregon State University's teaching, research, and outreach goals by supporting graduate students in all aspects of their education. Our goal is to ensure that every student has the opportunity to succeed.
- Together with graduate faculty, we provide financial support for our students to ensure that we attract the very best and brightest students to advance our research agenda.
- Movement Studies in Disability
- Physical Activity and Public Health
- Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Foundations of Public Health
- Principles and Practice of Epidemiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences Kinesiology View 281 other Masters in Kinesiology in United States
- Oregon State University Certification of Finances Form is required of all applicants, regardless of funding source. This includes applicants that have been granted a Teaching or Research Assistantship.
- Supporting documentation, demonstrating sufficient financial resources for the desired academic program. See below for Acceptable Forms of Financial Documentation
- Photocopy of Applicant’s Passport and Passport of any dependents (if passport has already been issued – this is used to match the name on the passport and visa documents).
- Photocopy of Current Visa/I-20 if already in the U.S.
- Monetary Amount to Show
- All international applicants and applicants that did not receive a degree in the U.S. (or other English speaking country) meet the following additional English language proficiency requirements for admission.
International30357 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30357 USD per year during 24 months.
National30357 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30357 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State16191 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16191 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Corvallis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.