Florida State University offer two master’s degree tracks- one for those who already hold a Florida Professional Certificate in Reading Education and Language Arts and one for those who are seeking certification- as well as specialist and doctoral degrees.
The faculty are committed to personnel preparation in literacy and engage in nationally recognized research that improves the educational outcomes of all children in the state of Florida and the nation. In addition to our on-campus coursework and activities, we have a rural outreach program with cohorts of practicing teachers in Calhoun, Taylor, Jefferson, and Madison counties.
- Foundations of Developmental Reading
- Linguistic Research in Language Education
- Development and Assessment of Emergent Reading and Writing
- Diagnosis of Reading Disabilities
- Seminar & Practicum in Reading and Language Arts
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArt Education View 127 other Masters in Art Education in United States
To complete the process in the Office of Admissions, applicants must submit the following:
- An official transcript from each college or university attended.
- Official nationally standardized graduate admission test scores.
- The residency form, if applicable.
- Submit official English Proficiency Test Scores if your native language is not English.
- Determine if the major/program of interest has a different application deadline and/or additional major/program criteria, e.g., research interests, letters of recommendation, personal statement, interviews/portfolios/auditions, or other factors specified by the program.
International33300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1110 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1110 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State14370 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 479 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Tallahassee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.