EEB at University of Kansas is one of the nation's top graduate programs. We offer Master of Arts (M. A.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degrees in three disciplines:
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology,
An M.A. from Ecology and Evolutionary Biology can be obtained using one of two tracks:
- the thesis option is a research-oriented degree which requires a written thesis presenting the research.
- the nonthesis option emphasizes broader graduate training without a concentration on research.
- plant ecology;
- plant systematics or morphology;
- plant development or physiology
- External Morphology of Insects
- "Insect Systematics
- Insect Physiology and Internal Morphology.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Ecology View 215 other Masters in Ecology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum undergraduate Grade Point Average of 3.0 on a 4-point scale (for regular admission status)
- Official scores from the TOEFL or IELTS achieved no more than two years before the semester of admission.
- Graduation with a baccalaureate degree (or higher) earned in residence from an accredited U.S. institution of higher education.
- Letters of Recommendation
International19322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19322 USD per year during 12 months.
National18017 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18017 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7546 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lawrence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.