At Beam Plasma Systems and Technologies from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) students will not only acquire the knowledge in plasma sciences but gain practical skills in beam-plasma system development, operation and maintenance.
Graduates with Beam Plasma Systems and Technologies from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) will accumulate practical experience in:
- scientific researches (both theoretical and experimental),
- equipment development and operation,
- technological processes development and optimization,
- project management in the field of plasma technologies and in associated areas
- Beam-Plasma technologies
- Manufacturing technologies Plasma chemistry
- Gas Dynamics of Combustion
- Plasma physics
- Plasma technical systems
- System analysis and simulation of Beam-Plasma Systems
- Personal Research project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Biology General Engineering & Technology View 54 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) and/or in Russia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Passport (or ID) copy with registration and visa+ legalization and notarized translation into Russian
- Proof of English proficiency (B2 or equivalent)
- CV (including educational awards, results of academic competitions, and scientific publications)
- Cover letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Migration card/visa (If you apply online bring these documents to the MIPT Visa & Registration Office upon arrival)
- Bachelor's Degree diploma (with transcripts) + legalization and notarized translation into Russian.
- Visa information & medical insurance
International6070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6070 USD per year during 24 months.
National6070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6070 USD per year during 24 months.
- 435 000 rubles per year
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.