While at Georgetown University, Clinical Nurse Leader students learn from expert faculty and have the opportunity to refine clinical skills in the O'Neill Family Foundation Clinical Simulation Center. Students are prepared for NCLEX-RN licensure, as well as certification as clinical nurse leaders.
Designed for students who have completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in a field other than nursing
- Clinical experience begins in the first semester, with over 1,000 total clinical hours in a variety of clinical settings
- Expert clinician faculty with real-world experience
- State-of-the-art O'Neill Family Foundation Clinical Simulation Center
- Final semester immersion (350 hours) in the CNL role
- Graduates are prepared to complete the national nursing licensure examination (NCLEX-RN) and the AACN CNL certification exam; 2017 NCLEX-RN Pass rate: 100%
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I with Lab
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II with Lab
- Microbiology with Lab
- Human Nutrition
- Human Growth and Development
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 776 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from a U.S. Department of Education accredited college or university in any field
- Personal Statement
- Two recommendations (one academic and one professional)
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended•
- Completion of Online Video Interview
- Most competitive applicants have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Exposure to professional nursing role strongly preferred
International54744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27372 USD per semester during 24 months.
National54744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27372 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.