Why choose KU?
The master's degree in Dietetics and Nutrition program at the University of Kansas stands apart from others for many reasons, including the outstanding faculty and the flexible program design (12-15 credit hours of electives). This allows students to study full-time or part-time to meet individual career objectives. Many courses are offered in the evening or online to accommodate busy schedules. Thesis and non-thesis options are available.
Located in an urban academic health care center, KU provides students with opportunities not available at smaller universities or health care facilities. KU is a “good value” – high quality for reasonable cost – according to the U.S. New and World Report.
- Methods of Research
- Advanced Macronutrients & Metabolism
- Advanced Micronutrients & Metabolism
- Scientific Writing for the Nutritional Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 372 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
Read the nonacademic technical standards carefully. Accepted applicants will be asked to indicate if the Nonacademic Technical Standards can be met with or without accommodation.
- Personal goals statement: please explain your personal and professional goals and why you are interested in this academic program. Copy-and-paste as plain text into the designated field in the online application.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- References: Applicants will enter the names and contact information (including email addresses) of three (3) individuals into the online application. The system will then prompt each person to submit the reference online.
International39347 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39347 USD per year during 12 months.
National39347 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39347 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State17241 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17241 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lawrence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.