Real estate development in the United States has been transitioning from building and financing single-use properties in the suburbs to building, financing and managing complex mixed-use projects in walkable urban cores.
This certificate in Walkable Urban Real Estate Development offered by George Washington University provides students with the tools necessary to finance, develop and manage these emerging communities.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Project Management
- Problems in Real Estate Valuation
- Financing Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Law & Development
- Urban & Regional Economics
- Walkable Urban Development, Strategy & Place Management
- Walkable Urban Development & Place Management Capstone Competition
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development Urban Planning View 182 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One (1) recommendation required.
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript. Unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended must be uploaded to your online application. Official transcripts are required only of applicants who are offered admission.
- Statement of purpose: In an essay of 250 – 500 words
International21900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1825 USD per credit during 8 months.
National21900 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1825 USD per credit during 8 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.