Transportation Engineering from George Washington University fosters academic, professional and personal growth for all graduate students. We collaborate with faculty and administrators to support and encourage learning and thriving at GW.
Students at Transportation Engineering from George Washington University will gain knowledge in:
- Numerical Methods in Engineering
- Application of Probability Methods in Civil Engineering
- Advanced Biomechanics
- Finite Element Analysis
- Analytical Mechanics
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Systems Dynamics Modeling and Controls
- Traffic Engineering and Highway Safety
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Advanced Theory in Traffic Flow
- Advanced Demand Modeling
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 474 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at George Washington University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Transcripts required from all colleges and universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript. Transcripts must be forwarded in their original sealed envelopes.
- Statement of purpose: In an essay of 250 to 500 words
- Additional requirements: Applicants should possess an undergraduate degree in engineering, the physical sciences, or applied mathematics.
International29925 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1995 USD per credit during 6 months.
National29925 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1995 USD per credit during 6 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.