Aim of the Oil and Gas Management from Novosibirsk State University is to train highly qualified analysts and decision-makers, who are ready to work effectively for the needs of future oil and gas industry both in regional and in global context and who are able to meet challenges the industry face today and will face tomorrow.
Along with specific design the MEP is tailored to meet all the requirements of the state educational standard in the field «Management».
Many graduates of the department have become a part of Russian scientific elite honorably representing the national science abroad. The department graduates also succeed in business and banking industry. As a rule, they become managers, CEOs of large and medium-sized companies as they are well-oriented not only in economic but also psychological and sociological aspects of business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Oil and gas project assessment
- Financial instruments of project management
- Energy and Sustainable Management
- Managing Innovations
- Social Aspects of Energy Consumption
- Comparative management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Till June, 15 fill the application form
- Till August, 06 provide full set of scanned documents
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Mining, Oil & Gas View 23 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the 1st page of your travelling passport with your personal data
- Legalized (if required) educational certificate
- Legalized (if required) academic transcripts (transcript of record, university degree/s, diploma supplements)
- 2 photos
- English language course marks sheet/TOEFL certificate or other international certificates (in case English is not your mother tongue and your previous education wasn't in English)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter (1-2 pages)
- Medical certificate of overall health condition
- HIV + AIDS certificates
International5200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5200 USD per year during 24 months.
National5200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5200 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Novosibirsk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.