You explore topics that will enhance your knowledge of key concepts as well as having the opportunity to directly apply skills to add value to your workplace or, for those studying full time with us, add value by working on real-time projects with our partners, contributing to the organisation and enhancing your own development.
By studying the Master of Business Administration programme from Teesside University , you not only gain an internationally renowned qualification but you will develop entrepreneurial and leadership skills to make an immediate impact in the workplace. If you aspire to make a significant contribution to your organisation and society more generally by leading at a strategic level, this is the course for you. On completion of the MBA programme you will:
- think and act entrepreneurially to lead through uncertain and rapidly changing conditions in the global business environment
- be a responsible leader able to work with a diverse range of teams, in a variety of cultural contexts
- be international in your outlook and understand the challenges and opportunities the global business environment presents businesses
- have a deep understanding of the functions of business and appreciate the importance of functional collaboration to achieve organisational goals
- be a self-reflective practitioner with acute awareness of your self-identity and values
- understand the importance of the role of business in society.
Typically graduates move into general or senior management and strategic leadership roles, internal consultant/project leadership roles or into external consultancy roles. You build on your existing work experience and skills, and the programme enhances your ability to lead and manage change.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Issues in Business and Society
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Global strategy: Challenges and Choices
- Leading Yourself and Others
- MBA Dissertation
- The Sustainable Organisation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 338 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must be an honours graduate of any discipline, with a minimum of a 2.2 obtained from a recognised University, or hold an equivalent professional qualification acceptable to Teesside University Business School. You must also have a minimum of two years, graduate level, full time work experience in a relevant role (eg management / administrative / professional / supervisory capacity).
- You may still be considered for entry if you do not meet these criteria if you have significant management experience and/or a record of achievement in business and leadership.
- Given the work-based approach to assessment that underpins this programme, there is an expectation that applicants are currently/have been employed (preferably in management roles) and will be able to refer to their roles and their organisations in the completion of their assessments.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part-Time UK: 18,000 per year
Living costs for Middlesbrough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.