Are democracies with only two political parties more representative than those with many parties? How can governments respect diverse ethnic, racial, and religious identities, and still promote bonds of common citizenship? What should be the role of the United States in an increasingly interdependent global economy? These are the types of questions that political scientists explore, but they also represent issues that require ordinary citizens to make informed judgments.
At the University of California, Santa Barbara We offer a master degree in Political Science.
- Political Philosophy
- Comparative Politics
- American, Government and Politics
- Research in Political Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 397 other Masters in Political Science in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of California, Santa Barbara and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The Department of Political Science offers an M.A. /Ph.D. doctoral program. For details see the statement of requirements below. The Department does not accept students whose primary degree objective is an M.A.
- In addition to departmental admission requirements, applicants must also meet the university requirements for admission described in the “Graduate Education” section of this catalog.
International12852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12852 USD per year during 12 months.
National12852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12852 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Santa Barbara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.