You’ll master not only the critical-thinking strategies needed to analyze and address evolving business needs, but also the management expertise that prepares you to inspire teams and drive innovation.
Rooted in application, our Master of Professional Studies in Technology Management program from Georgetown University brings together focused coursework and practical, hands-on experience. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with some of the nation’s leading industry experts and organizations through real-world client work, guest lectures, case studies, and networking events.
We regularly update our curriculum to align with the industry. Led by a faculty of CIOs, strategic directors, and IT executives, our courses emphasize not only current best practices, but also emerging industry trends and technologies. You’ll develop a 360-degree perspective of the technology landscape as well as the contemporary skills that today’s market demands.
- Ethics in Technology Management
- Management of Technology
- Systems Requirements
- Financial Analysis for Technology Managers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Technology Management View 119 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Our application is conveniently located online for you to complete at your own pace. There is a $50, non-refundable fee.
- Your resume or CV should be no longer than two pages.
- Write an essay explaining why you are interested in pursuing this specific master's degree and why you are a strong candidate for the program.
- Through the online application portal, you will be prompted to provide the contact information for two recommenders.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions in the United States.
International54744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27372 USD per semester during 24 months.
National54744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27372 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.