Rooted in application, our Master of Professional Studies in Systems Engineering Management program from Georgetown University immerses you at the intersection of management and engineering. You’ll master not only the engineering principles needed to develop innovative solutions, but also the leadership skills that are integral to managing projects and teams. Outside of the classroom, you’ll have opportunities to practice your skills in the real world through client engagements, case studies, and events with some of the industry’s leading organizations.
Building upon the holistic nature of systems engineering, our curriculum emphasizes the use of big-picture thinking to manage critical challenges around the world. You’ll examine the technical and social issues driving large-scale change while understanding how to analyze business problems, recognize connections, and engage in creative problem-solving.
- Ethics in Systems Engineering
- Fundamentals of Systems Engineering
- System Architecture and Design
- Systems Integration
- Project Management of Complex Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management View 361 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Georgetown University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Our application is conveniently located online for you to complete at your own pace. There is a $50, non-refundable fee.
- Your resume or CV should be no longer than two pages.
- Write an essay explaining why you are interested in pursuing this specific master's degree and why you are a strong candidate for the program.
- Through the online application portal, you will be prompted to provide the contact information for two recommenders.
- Official transcripts are required from all undergraduate institutions where 16 or more credits were earned.
International59895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59895 USD per year during 24 months.
National59895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59895 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.