Rooted in application, our Master of Professional Studies in Systems Engineering Management program from Georgetown University immerses you at the intersection of management and engineering. You’ll master not only the engineering principles needed to develop innovative solutions, but also the leadership skills that are integral to managing projects and teams. Outside of the classroom, you’ll have opportunities to practice your skills in the real world through client engagements, case studies, and events with some of the industry’s leading organizations.
Building upon the holistic nature of systems engineering, our curriculum emphasizes the use of big-picture thinking to manage critical challenges around the world. You’ll examine the technical and social issues driving large-scale change while understanding how to analyze business problems, recognize connections, and engage in creative problem-solving.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Ethics in Systems Engineering
- Fundamentals of Systems Engineering
- System Architecture and Design
- Systems Integration
- Project Management of Complex Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 237 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Our application is conveniently located online for you to complete at your own pace. There is a $50, non-refundable fee.
- Your resume or CV should be no longer than two pages.
- Write an essay explaining why you are interested in pursuing this specific master's degree and why you are a strong candidate for the program.
- Through the online application portal, you will be prompted to provide the contact information for two recommenders.
- Official transcripts are required from all undergraduate institutions where 16 or more credits were earned.
International21615 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43230 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National21615 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43230 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.