If you’re passionate about uncovering the right answer and making long-lasting positive change in an organization, the System Dynamics and Innovation Management program of Worcester Polytechnic Institute will fill that need. Using system dynamics to recognize specific issues and identify the roots of a problem in an organization, students learn how to fix true problems and not just manage symptoms.
Students perform cutting-edge research alongside veteran faculty and industry leaders while immersing themselves in mastering the field’s essential computational models. Students may also consider a BS/MS option to complete the degree option in an accelerated time.
The program’s flexible coursework provides many opportunities for project work where you can apply system dynamics and innovation management tactics to solve real problems and uncover the underlying challenges in organizations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Classes are online or on campus and both offer interactive connections with faculty, peers, and industry leaders.
- Students take electives, classes from the Social Science and Policy Studies Department and the Foisie Business School to blend theory and practice and decide on a track that includes either a capstone Graduate Qualifying Project or a research- or development-based thesis.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInnovation Management Business Information Systems View 65 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
- Transcripts for all post-secondary colleges or universities
- Application fee of $70
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your qualifications for pursuing graduate study are required
- GRE: Required. There are no minimum GRE scores, but the average for admitted students is typically 150 verbal, 165 quantitative, and 3.0 analytical
- Statement of purpose
- TOEFL / IELTS scores
International28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28980 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28980 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.