Students in the Information Communication Technology at the University of Kentucky will learn to effectively research, apply, use, and manage technology when solving problems specifically related to information and communication.
Incorporating the communication aspect gives students an advantage that is becoming more and more sought after – being able to bridge the gap between the business and technology side of interactions. The program’s core courses allow students to obtain the graduate skills that will serve them well in management roles and prepare them to tackle the technology trends of today. Specialty tracks in the program allow students to take a variety of electives and special topics classes in order to give them more in-depth information on some of the many career pathways ICT can offer as well. Students may also choose to work with their adviser to create a program of ICT that best suits their educational and professional goals.
Students admitted to the master’s program may concentrate their studies into one of three tracks.
- Policy and Regulation
- Technology and Analytics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Information Literacy and Critical Thinking
- Personal Knowledge Management
- Technologies for Information Services
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Informatics & Information Sciences View 95 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- The University of Kentucky requires a minimum score of 550 (paper-based) on the Test of
- English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English
- (or who did not graduate from an accredited English-speaking College or University). The
- equivalent score on the computer version of the TOEFL is 213 and the internet-based test is 79.
- Applicants may also utilize the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to
- satisfy the language requirement. A minimum
International32564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32564 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National32564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32564 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State13404 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13404 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.