Information Technology - Business Intelligence from Purdue University Global is focused on preparing you to:
- Analyze information technology opportunities to determine the necessary scope, schedule, resources, and stakeholders to produce the optimal solution.
- Develop efficient and effective systems solutions to safely secure digital assets and intellectual property.
- Apply best practices and recent theories to support implementation, modification, and review.
- Evaluate information systems' legal, ethical, social, and global implications to justify decisions and optimize social outcomes.
- Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Database Administrators
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Computer Network Architects
- Decision Support Systems
- Knowledge-Based Management Systems
- Data Warehousing Design and Development
- Data Analytics
- Managing Information Technology in a Business Environment
- System Analysis and Design
- Information Systems Project Management
- Writing and Critical Thinking for the IT Professional
- Database Design and Data Modeling
- SQL Query Design
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We offer multiple start dates to give you flexibility in your education, life, and work schedules.
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Intelligence & Analytics Computer Sciences View 282 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to enroll in a master’s degree program.
- You will need to provide an official transcript that shows completion of your bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, though an unofficial copy may be provided during the application process.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Submit applicable fees
- Visa requirements
- Proof of secondary completion
- English Language Requirements
International8400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 420 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.