This is a cutting-edge programme that helps you hone a range of skills, from the strategic and creative process of leading and managing innovations through to commercialisation and beyond. You explore innovation as it pertains to existing products and services, focusing on the knowledge and skills required to ensure continued success of brands and organisations in the marketplace.
You also investigate the areas of idea generation and innovative data collection methods, examining how insights derived from consumer research can aid the development of creative and effective marketing strategies. In addition, the programme fosters a detailed understanding of the design, development and management of new product and service innovations and explores how to create an engaging brand presence in an increasingly complex media landscape.
You complete the Marketing Innovation programme at The University of Winchester equipped to pursue a career in product management, market development, business ownership, market research, customer insight management or new product development.
Graduates may enter domestic or international roles within product management, market development, business ownership, market research, customer insight management or new product development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The Marketing Innovator
- Consumer Analysis, Insight and Creativity
- Product-service Design and Development
- Strategic Brand Planning, Market Development and Opportunity Identification
- Marketing Communications
- Market-led Organisational Change
- Research Methods for Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMarketing Innovation Management Digital Marketing View 366 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- Normally a first or second-class Honours degree or professional experience in the area of study.
- The MSc in Marketing Innovation attracts a diverse range of applicants, including recent business and non-business graduates who wish to pursue a career as a marketer; graduates from engineering/technical backgrounds who wish to develop crucial commercialisation skills; multi-disciplinary graduates who wish to set up their own business and require essential creative and analytical skills to successfully commercialise their business idea.
- Students who have achieved professional marketing status and hold full membership of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and an appropriate Level 7 qualification.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8200 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- EU/EEA part-time: £4,100
- International part-time: £6,750
We have a variety of scholarship and bursaries available to support you financially with the cost of your course.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.