The MA in Eurasian, Russian and East European Studies from Georgetown University provides a solid grounding in the languages and cultures of the region and interdisciplinary depth in the social sciences. Students in the program will achieve:
- knowledge of the region from broad disciplinary perspectives and using a variety of methodologies;
- the ability to integrate theoretical with practical knowledge of regional affairs;
- a thematically focused-curriculum that develops expertise;
- proficiency in at least one regional language;
- original research utilizing the student’s language of proficiency; and
- effective oral presentation and critical writing skills.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies European Studies Linguistics View 713 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- Academic Statement of Purpose
- 3 Recommendations
- Entrance Examination Requirements - Official Test Results (GRE)
- Foreign Applicant Entrance Examination (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Official Transcripts of Academic Coursework and Degrees Earned
International54744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27372 USD per semester during 12 months.
National54744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27372 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.