The need for quantity surveyors is vital for the efficient financial management of construction projects.
Students experience a stimulating teaching environment which blends conventional lectures and tutorials with online material in our Virtual Learning Environment.
The Quantity Surveying programme at Heriot-Watt University is focused on delivering high-quality graduates for Quantity Surveying and Built Environment consultancies. However, it is expected that some graduates will find employment within government agencies and with contracting organizations. A minority of graduates will find employment elsewhere such as PhD research, teaching, finance, and the military.
- People and Organisational Management in the Built Environment
- Contracts and Procurement
- Value and Risk Management
- Quantity Surveying Financial Management
- Construction Financial Management
- Construction Technology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 13 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Malaysia
- A relevant first or second class Honours degree, or a degree qualification, or equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government, acceptable to the University.
International11411 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11411 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10064 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10064 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.