The Molecular Biology, Cell Biology and Biochemistry program at Boston University culminates with a thesis, which can be either research- or literature-based. Research-based theses are founded on original research performed in a faculty member’s laboratory. Literature-based theses comprise a comprehensive review of a defined scientific field, as supervised by a faculty member. The primary goal of the program is to propel students into successful research careers in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. The program accepts post-bachelor’s applicants with degrees in related disciplines where the focus has been on biology, chemistry, biotechnology, biochemistry, or a relevant field.
- Acquire thorough understanding of knowledge in molecular biology, cell biology, and biochemistry.
- Acquire laboratory and critical-thinking skills in the biological sciences.
- Follow the ethics for appropriate behavior in the scientific discipline.
- Molecular Biology
- Advanced Cell Biology
- Progress in Cell and Molecular Biology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Molecular Sciences Biochemistry View 236 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
- Three academic recommendations
- Personal statement/statement of purpose with detailed research interests included
- Certified English translations of all transcripts and academic records.
International61050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61050 USD per year during 36 months.
National61050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61050 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.