At Secondary Education from Loyola University Chicago through an immersive curriculum that places you directly in Chicago's classrooms, learning from other teachers and making a difference for students right away
Students at Secondary Education from Loyola University Chicago will:
- be equipped to teach in secondary schools, whether that be in general education or ESL and bilingual education.
- have a deep understanding of both content and pedagogy to provide developmentally appropriate instruction to all students.
- Bringing Language, Learning and Developmental Theory into Practice
- Community Immersion
- Teaching, Learning and Leading for Social Justice
- Constructive Learning Environments for Diverse Students
- Analyzing Culturally Responsive Classroom Instruction
- Educational Policy for Diverse Student
- Individualized Assessment and Instruction for Diverse Students
- Language and Literacy for Diverse Students
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching Secondary Education View 1805 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- A Completed Application Form
- Official Transcripts
- Transcripts must show a GPA of at least a 3.0 or 2.5 for Mathematics.
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Language Test Requirement
- Transcript Evaluation
International34164 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 949 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34164 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 949 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.