The behavior, practice, or policy might relate to agriculture, credit markets, environmental or natural resource management, forestry, health care, insurance, marketing, property rights, regional economic growth, regulation, stock markets, sports businesses, or sustainable development.
Faculty from the John E. Walker Department of Economics, other economists in the School of Agricultural, Forest, and Environmental Sciences, and statisticians from the Dept. of Mathematical Sciences teach the required and most of the elective courses. The John E. Walker Department of Economics is the administrative home of the program. Raymond Sauer is the Chair of the Department.
Graduates of the Applied Economics & Statistics program at Clemson University have used their skills to fill increasingly valuable niches for data analyses and management in the public or private sector. Employers of recent graduates include these: AgSouth Farm Credit, Archer Daniels Midland, BB&T Bank, BBDO Atlanta, Black Book, Cardno Entrix, Delta Airlines, Epic,Florida Farm Bureau, Fractal Analytics, Impact DataSource, Ipsos, Greenville Technical College, Medical University of South Carolina, National Golf Foundation, Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College,Resurgent Capital Services, Town of Caswell Beach in North Carolina, Tri-County Technical College, U.S. Forest Service,USAA Federal Savings Bank, and Vision Recycling. Other graduates subsequently earn doctorates in economics, agricultural and applied economics, or statistics.
- Microeconomics for Public Policy
- Public Policy Economics
- Advanced Econometrics
- Design and Analysis of Experiments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- international students should apply a month earlier than these deadlines.
DisciplinesEconomics Statistics View 540 other Masters in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Clemson University Graduate School oversees the admissions process for all graduate programs at Clemson University. Criteria used in making decisions will vary according to the college and program you’re applying for, but all decisions include an evaluation of your potential for graduate-level work and the ability of a program to accommodate additional students.
- Typically, each academic department accepting graduate students will form an admissions committee and review all requests, then forward the committee’s recommendations to the Graduate School for final approval and processing.
International27510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13755 USD per semester during 12 months.
National27510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13755 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12764 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6382 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Clemson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.