Classes Integrated Marketing Communications at Loyola University Chicago include case studies and examples involving local companies, many of whom serve as clients, and a variety of class projects that give students experience in developing marketing communications strategies and campaigns.
Many of the students in the MSIMC degree program have undergraduate degrees in journalism, communication, advertising, or marketing, and are looking for additional credentials for a successful career in marketing communications. The program also attracts working professionals who are looking to advance their careers or make a career change.
- Specifically designed for students planning to specialize in marketing-related careers.
- Focused primarily on the practical skills students need to succeed in the business world.
- Elective graduate business courses offered through Loyola’s nationally ranked Quinlan School of Business graduate programs.
- Students who complete the MSIMC degree program receive a well-rounded, cutting-edge education that prepares them for swift career advancement
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behavior
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Research Methods in Marketing
- Business Ethics
- Integrated Marketing Communications Campaigns
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Sales and Strategic Leadership
- International Marketing
- Strategic Marketing in Europe
- Digital Marketing
- Database Marketing Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing View 485 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Completed Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of PurposeTest Scores (GMAT or GRE)
- Professional Resume
- Language Test Requirement
- Transcript Evaluation
International1033 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1033 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1033 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1033 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.