At Human Resources from Loyola University Chicago you'll be well-prepared to recruit, select, develop, and reward the employees that ensure your company's success every day. You'll also gain access to a strong alumni and human resources network in Chicago, and the mentor program run by Loyola's Institute of Human Resources and Employment Relations.
Graduates of the MSHR program are in high demand because of their ability to help organizations attract, retain, and motivate talented employees.
Our graduates have been hired by many of the top companies in the Chicago area, including the Federal Savings Bank, Morningstar, Five Below, Trisect, S&C Electric Company, Northern Trust, and more.
- Ethics of Employment and Diversity
- Human Resources Law
- Global Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Development
- Labor Management Relations
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Performance Management
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Human Resource Management View 356 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Loyola University Chicago and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Professional Resume
- Letters of recommendation are optional. No more than one letter should be submitted
- The Statement of Purpose is optional.
- Test Scores (GMAT OR GRE)
- An official TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score report is required for international applicants whose native language is not English.
- A Completed Application Form
- Official Transcripts
- Transcript Evaluation
International46950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 20 months.
National46950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1565 USD per credit during 20 months.
Tuition Per Course
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.