You will enjoy all the benefits of our vibrant educational environment at the Water Tower Campus. Individual access to an alumni mentor will enrich your graduate education and increase your contacts in the HR community.
Our Human Resources program at Loyola University Chicago develops leaders with sophisticated human resources and employment relations knowledge, a commitment to ethical and social responsibility and exceptional analytical, team and communication skills. Graduates of the program are in high demand because of their ability to help organizations attract, retain, and motivate talented employees.
Benefits of the program
- Prepares students for a variety of leadership roles including HR generalist or specialist in global human resources, staffing, compensation/benefits, employment relations, or employee development
- Encourages a global perspective through course work, interactions with international students and faculty members, and study abroad options
- Makes available alumni mentors who are leaders in the Chicago’s human resources and employment relations professional community
- Offers a degree that is certified by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Promotes ethical and values-based leadership
- Access to a network of 3,000 plus alumni who occupy HR Positions in almost every major organization in the Chicago metropolitan area.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethics of Employment and Diversity
- Human Resources Law
- Global Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Development
- Labor Management Relations
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Performance Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 239 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Completed Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of PurposeTest Scores (GMAT or GRE)
- Professional Resume
- Language Test Requirement
- Transcript Evaluation
International1033 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1033 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1033 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1033 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.