Throughout the Executive Master of Business Administration program, you'll partner with your classmates from diverse professions on team projects that examine contemporary business issues. This collaborative at Loyola University Chicago, hands-on approach offers great outcomes for the short- and long-term, as you'll return to work after every class session with new skills, innovative ideas, and a fresh perspective.
Courses for this accelerated, 18-month program are offered on alternate weekends to fit into your busy schedule. An international trip is an integral part of the program and offers you the opportunity to enhance your global business understanding.
How does Quinlan make a difference?
Quinlan's Executive MBA goes above and beyond curriculum requirements. We focus on developing the general management qualities that are respected and much sought after in today’s global business environment. Quinlan's EMBA is:
- Values Based—Today's business environment demands that executives lead with integrity. Quinlan's Executive MBA will help you stand out with an array of skills that focus on responsible leadership.
- Focused on Theory and Practice—Classroom topics are outcome-focused and team projects emphasize interdisciplinary collaboration. As a result, you'll acquire tools and knowledge that you can use on the job immediately.
- Global—A global perspective has never been more important to have in business. Quinlan's Executive MBA prepares you for the worldwide business arena with an in-depth international trip.
- An Exceptional Value—As a nationally recognized program, Quinlan's Executive MBA delivers an outstanding return on investment. You'll earn a degree—and an experience—that will transform your career
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Financial, Investment and Portfolio Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Global Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- International Finance
- Study Abroad.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1169 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Completed Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of PurposeTest Scores (GMAT or GRE)
- Professional Resume
- Language Test Requirement
- Transcript Evaluation
International92064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 92064 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National92064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 92064 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.