Next Generation Master of Business Administration from Loyola University Chicago is crafted to prepare you to be a data-driven business leader with the ability to think critically and communicate effectively. You'll also build a strong set of values to drive your business decisions and career.
- Marketing Manager
- Business Operations Manager
- Health Services Manager
- Financial Manager
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Investment Fund Manager
- Chief Technology Officer
- Information Technology Director
- Financial Accounting for Decision Making
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Managing and Motivating in the Workplace
- Managerial Statistics
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 338 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- Professional Resume
- Letters of recommendation are optional. No more than one letter should be submitted.
- The Statement of Purpose is optional.
- Test scores (GMAT OR GRE)
- An official TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score report is required for international applicants whose native language is not English.
- A Completed Application Form
- Official Transcripts
- Transcript Evaluation
International4575 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4575 USD per module during 12 months.
National4575 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4575 USD per module during 12 months.
Tuition Per Course
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.