Key facts about the Molecular Biology and Genetics programme
The main research activities of the Molecular Biology and Genetics programme from Bilkent University are on molecular genetics (genetic predisposition to cancer, tumor suppressor genes, gene-disease associations), molecular biology (regulation of transcription, differential expression, epigenetics), molecular cell biology (cell cycle, apoptosis, signal transduction). Immunology, bioinformatics, metabolic diseases.
- Research Methods and Academic Publication Ethics
- Academic Practices
- Advanced Cellular Biology
- Advanced Molecular Biology
- Advanced Molecular Genetics
- Master's Thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Bioinformatics & Biostatistics Genetics View 8 other Masters in Bioinformatics & Biostatistics in Turkey
- Submission of ALES (Akademik Personel ve Lisansustu Egitimi Giris Sinavi/Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Entrance Exam) or GRE scores.
- Fluency in written and oral English. Please see the websites of each graduate school for the list of accepted tests.
- Official transcripts.
- Recommendations from instructors or others qualified to evaluate academic ability.
International14472 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14472 USD per year during 24 months.
National4166 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4166 USD per year during 24 months.
- 62,100 TL for national students
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.