Inactive specialties include Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing. Specialties in Systems/Population include Community/Public Health Nursing; Nurse Administrator; and Nurse Educator. Three post-master’s certificates are available: Nurse Anesthesia Across the Lifespan, Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, and Family Nurse Practitioner Across the Lifespan. Two graduate certificates are available: Nurse Administrator and Nurse Educator. Offerings of specific specialties are dependent on sufficient enrollment. Each specialty is individually described.
- Advanced Human Pathophysiology
- Pharmacotherapeutics in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning for Advanced Practice
- Advanced Health Assessment Practicum
- Nurse Educator
- Community/ Public Health Nursing
- Nurse Administration
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult Psychiatric Mental Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 782 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Prerequisites, where applicable, as indicated by specific master’s program criteria.
- A Statement of Purpose (essay) submitted online as part of the application submission process.
- At least three Recommendation Forms from persons familiar with your academic and/or professional qualifications.
- Unofficial transcripts of all academic work attempted beyond high (secondary) school can be used for admission review.
- Official agency reports of satisfactory Test Scores (GRE/GMAT/MAT) no older than five years from date of application.
International8711 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8711 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National2126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2126 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Levine Scholars Program 20 scholarships estimated at $105,000 per in-state student and $155,000 per out-of-state student.
- Crown Scholars Program awards $19,000 annually for tuition and fees, room and board, and other expenses and a $5,000 stipend for University-approved study abroad.
- The Albert Engineering Leadership Scholars Program awards an annual renewable merit scholarship including tuition, fees, room and board; Up to $6,000 professional development allowance for an undergraduate summer research experience or internship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.