Master's Microbiology and Immunology students at Loyola University Chicago will graduate with:
- broad training in the biomedical sciences and focused training in Microbiology and Immunology. This wide knowledge base will provide versatility in applying for subsequent jobs.
- technical expertise in molecular biology and a variety of other areas, such as biochemistry, immunological techniques, enzyme assays, and cell culturing.
- substantially enhanced skills in oral presentations.
As such, they are equipped to succeed in more advanced research, teaching or administrative positions and will serve as leaders in their chosen professions. They are also prepared for additional educational objectives (leading to additional degrees in such areas as law, medicine or research)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- During the first yeaogram is on research. You will be expected to undertake independent, original experiments culminating in a new and significant contribution to scientific knowledge.
- Major areas of research emphasis are: molecular and cellular immunology, neuroimmunology, cancer immunology, immunodermatology, mucosal immunology, viral immunology, molecular biology, genetics, pathogenic and diagnostic microbiology, molecular virology, viral pathogenesis, microbial genetics, and microbial physiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Microbiology Biochemistry View 583 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Completed Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of PurposeTest Scores (GMAT or GRE)
- Professional Resume
- Language Test Requirement
- Transcript Evaluation
International30990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1033 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1033 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.