At Microbiology and Immunology from Loyola University Chicago students will be trained in the rigor of the scientific method by proposing and completing a research project under the direction of a selected faculty mentor.
Students at Microbiology and Immunology from Loyola University Chicago will:
- Get broad training in the biomedical sciences and specialized training in Microbiology and Immunology. This wide knowledge base will provide versatility in applying for subsequent jobs.
- Technical expertise in molecular biology and a variety of other areas, such as biochemistry, immunological techniques, enzyme assays, and cell culturing.
- Substantially enhanced skills in oral presentations.
- Molecular Biochemistry,
- Cell Biology
- Methods in Biomedical Sciences.
- Immunology and Virology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMicrobiology Immunology View 249 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
- Completed free online application forms for the Medical Center Graduate School.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended (one set only).
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- Three letters of recommendation (one set only).
- GRE Scores (no more than 4 years old).
- Statement of Purpose (not to exceed 4000 characters).
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (no more than 2 years old).
International34950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1165 USD per credit during 24 months.
National34950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1165 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.