Students with both STEM and social science backgrounds come together to work on complex problems related to sport, movement, and physical activity and their role in human health across the lifespan, on this Kinesiology program from University of Maryland.
Perfect for those who
- are considering a career in research
- want to gain additional research experience before applying to medical school
- want to provide evidence-based approaches to teaching, coaching, or clinical practice.
- no longer want to pursue a career in Allied Health (Physical Therapy,
- Public Health in Kinesiology
- Biomechanics of Sport
- Principles & Techniques of Manual Muscle Testing
- Psychology of Athletic Performance
- Psychology of Exercise and Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Complementary & Alternative Medicine Health Sciences View 1580 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Writing Sample(s) (optional)
- Description of Research/Work Experience (optional)
- Publications/Presentations (optional)
- Teaching Assistantship form
International51180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1706 USD per credit during 12 months.
National51180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1706 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State23040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 768 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for College Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.