Do you want to dive into the nitty-gritty of a company’s financial system? Want to help senior management in managing the company’s financial affairs? Or perhaps you would prefer to examine and assess every aspect of the firm’s financial system to provide high-quality public accountability.
Why study Economics - Accounting and Control specialisation at Radboud University
- This specialisation provides students with the latest knowledge in the disciplines of accounting information systems, management accounting and control, financial accounting and governance, auditing, organisational learning, strategy management and corporate finance.
- We emphasise the importance of ethics and other social aspects of the profession. We teach our students a pluralistic view, showing how figures can influence people’s perception of a company and therefore also showing the power and responsibility that coincides with the profession.
- The programme is unique for its multidisciplinarity, its critical view on risk management, and its broad theoretical basis. We therefore start by teaching our students general economic theories that include not just the mainstream theories but also heterodox theories that give a different and well-rounded perspective on contemporary economics.
- Real-world case scenarios, guest-speakers and the very latest theories on current events will contribute to you becoming a professional that upon graduating immediately attracts the attention of potential employers.
This Master’s specialisation is a step in the right direction towards professions such as:
- Chartered accountant / Certified public accountant (Dutch = registeraccountant)
- Chartered controller / Business controller (Dutch = registercontroller)
- Management consultant
- Financial advisor / Financial officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Control
- Methods of Empirical Analysis
- Pluralisms in Economics
- Accounting and Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Accounting, Organisations and Society
- Accounting Information Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- 1 April: Final deadline
- 1 July: Final deadline
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Auditing View 129 other Masters in Economics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Your admission into this programme depends on your previous education. You are admissible if you have a completed:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a similar (or related) field from another research university with a fair number of courses in your preferred specialisation. Your degree must be equivalent to a Dutch Research University diploma.
- Proficiency in English
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak which has led to the temporary closure of test centres, Radboud University currently also accepts the iBT TOEFL Special Home Edition. For all other questions regarding the coronavirus please visit our FAQ.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We have a number of scholarships available only for international Master’s students. You can find the full list, including details about eligibility requirements and how to apply, on the university's website
- Please do note, that most of these scholarships are not fully funded. The Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) is the only scholarship that offers both fully and partially funded scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.