Students take 10 courses (two per term) over the course of 15 months. Courses are taught in the evenings at the College Park campus and through pre-recorded online lectures. This Industrial Organizational Psychology program from University of Maryland is designed for working professionals who desire advanced knowledge in industrial and organizational psychology to enter, advance, or expand their career options.
Facilities and Special Resources
Courses follow a blended format with classes taking place both face to face and online. In person classes are held at the College Park campus in the evenings.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Analytical Thinking: Statistical Methods at Work
- Introduction to Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- The Business of Evaluation: Research Methods at Work
- Selection and Classification Issues in Organizations
- Advanced Analytical Thinking: Statistical Methods at Work II
- Talent Development
- Business Fundamentals and Legal Issues Facing Organizations
- Managing Strategic Organizational Change
- Performance Management, Compensation, and Benefits
- Practicum in I/O Psychology
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 253 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Purpose
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (international graduate students)
- Letters of Recommendation (2)
- Supplementary Application
- Admissions interview
International40944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1706 USD per credit during 15 months.
National40944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1706 USD per credit during 15 months.
In-State18432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 768 USD per credit during 15 months.
Living costs for College Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.