A range of core modules covering management, procurement and technology-related subjects will give you a foundation in management principles while providing practical skills relevant to professional practice in construction.
You will also choose an optional module from a range of subjects drawn from our built environment courses, providing you with a broader understanding of built environment issues and an opportunity to tailor your studies to fit your interests and professional needs.
Students tend to come from the construction industry, bringing with them practical experience in a variety of built environment roles, or from other professional backgrounds but with an interest in converting to a career in the construction industry.
The Construction Project Management programme at Heriot-Watt University ensures graduates are quickly able to make a positive and effective contribution to their working environment, and as such are in great demand by construction industry employers.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Project Management: Theory and Practice
- Value and Risk Management
- Contracts and Procurement
- Mandatory modules:
- Project Management: Strategic Issues
- Construction Financial Management
- Construction Practice and Information Technology
- People and Organisational Management in the Built Environment
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management View 51 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- Minimum of 2:2 honours degree or equivalent academic qualification in a related subject area.
- For postgraduate conversion programmes, non-related degrees will be considered.
- Corporate (or chartered) membership of relevant professional institutions will also be considered.
International1350 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1350 GBP per module and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA1350 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1350 GBP per module and a duration of 36 months.
Students pay £1350 per course and £1740 for the Dissertation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.