Courses in this Systems Engineering program at Pennsylvania State University are either fully online or a 50/50 online/in-person hybrid, combining the personal connection with instructors and intimate classroom setting of in-person education with the flexibility of online learning. This program is STEM designated.
- Develop heterogeneous engineered solutions to complex problems using contemporary methods, processes, and tools.
- Understand system interdependencies to analyze the associated tradespaces these generate to identify optimal solution alternatives.
- Use integrated models and simulations for multi-level system analysis and practices.
- Manage the budgets and schedules of large-scale projects and programs while delivering.
- Work effectively and collaboratively within interdisciplinary teams.
- Technical Project Management
- Systems Thinking
- Engineering Analysis
- Systems Engineering
- Systems Verification Validation & Testing
- Systems Optimization
- Probability Models and Simulation
- Simulation in Systems Engineering: Discrete-Time Systems
- Deterministic Models and Simulation
- Simulation in Systems Engineering: Continuous-Time Systems
- Decision and Risk Analysis in Engineering
- Invention and Creative Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 355 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Admission to the M.Eng in Systems Engineering program will be based on baccalaureate academic records, applicable work experience, and two letters of recommendation from a previous professor or supervisor who can attest to the applicant's academic potential.
- Applicants with an undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline such as science or engineering may apply.
- Normal admission requirements include two semesters of calculus (Calculus 1 and Calculus 2).
- Applications must include a statement of professional goals and a curriculum vitae or resume.
- An undergraduate cumulative grade-point average of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale in the final two years of undergraduate studies is required.
International40812 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40812 USD per year during 12 months.
National24586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24586 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Paoli
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.