Teaching and Learning students at Illinois State University may see themselves continuing in the role of teacher, but with the added responsibility of role-model or mentor for colleagues.
Some educators completing this degree are doing so in preparation for roles within their districts such as curriculum director or in preparation for further doctoral study.
The Master of Science in Teaching and Learning can be completed online or as a blended program (partially on-campus, partially online).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Study Of Bilingual/ Bicultural Education
- Assessment Of Bilingual Learners And Bilingual Program Design
- Methods And Materials For Bilingual And English Language Learners
- English Learners In The Middle Level Classroom
- Introduction To Educational Technologies Reflective Teaching Practice
- Learning In Educational Settings
- Student Diversity And Educational Practices
- Emerging Educational Technologies
- Introduction To School Librarianship
- Technology And The School Library
- Functions Of The Middle School
- Developmental Issues In Early Adolescent Education
- Instructional Technology In Educational Settings
- Technology Across The Disciplines
- E-learning In The Pk-20 Classroom
- Management Of School Library Media Programs
- Organization And Access To Information In The School Library
- Advanced Topics In Curriculum And Instruction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications may be submitted at any time. Admissions decisions are made on a monthly basis.
DisciplinesTeaching View 1054 other Masters in Teaching in United States
Submit a 1-2 page personal goals statement that addresses features of one of the following:
- Realizing the Democratic Ideal
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards Core Propositions
- Illinois Professional Teaching Standards
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.