Biochemistry and Cell Biology from Stony Brook University can complement and enhance students background in the biochemical sciences including biochemical, biomedical, and molecular biology research. Core concepts and skills are taught through a series of required core courses, with the remaining coursework consisting of advanced electives and special topics courses selected in consultation with the student's advisory committee.
Students at Biochemistry and Cell Biology from Stony Brook University will gain knowledge in:
- Cellular biology
- Molecular genetics
- Molecular Genetics
- Graduate Biochemistry
- Cell Biology
- Research in Biochemistry and Cell Biology, Integrity in Science
- Advanced Laboratory Methods in Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- MS Research Practicum in Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- Thesis in Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- Colloquium in Molecular and Cellular Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biochemistry Genetics View 714 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- Official transcripts
- BS or BA degree in a life science related field, with a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.00.
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- A proficiency in the English language is required.
International25626 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12813 USD per semester during 12 months.
National25626 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12813 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State13836 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6918 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.