What you’ll gain from this Management and Marketing course from Nottingham Trent University?
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the strategic marketing process
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding of marketing tactics and implementation
- understand marketing principles and practices and key analytical techniques.
- demonstrate an appreciation of the wider social, environmental and economic sustainability issues and their interrelationships which may be impacted by or have an impact on organisational activities.
- communicate key issues and arguments in written and oral format to a professional standard.
Careers and employability
At Nottingham Business School, we’re focused on your employability from the start of your postgraduate degree. We provide you with a learning experience that integrates theory and practice.
Graduates from this course have gone onto roles within the public, private and third sector, undertaking positions such as:
- business manager
- internet marketing consultant
- direct marketing executive
- media assistant
- marketing and business development coordinator
98% of our postgraduates are in work or further study within six months of finishing their degrees (latest Destination of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2016-17).
We have a dedicated Employability Team who not only help you during your time with us but also following graduation, they’ll continue to support you by providing a number of services that will help kick-start your career.
Our Employability Team offer a wide range of support from one-to-one appointments with our specially trained consultants, to arranging recruitment fairs and skill building workshops.
Services they provide include:
- Finding placements, internships and part-time work
- Helping you to pursue self-employment
- Advice on taking gap years and time out
- Information and help on getting into volunteering
- Providing advice on further study.
- Principles of Management
- Managing in Organisations
- Context of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- The Customer Experience
- Strategic Perspectives and the Global Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 391 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
International15500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK/EU two years (placement year): £10,885
- International two years (placement year): £16,885
Nottingham Business School is delighted to offer a number of competitive Dean's Masters Scholarships for Academic Excellence for eligible courses starting in September 2016 and January 2017.
These prestigious scholarships are available to students from the United Kingdom and are worth up to the value of half the tuition fee. The scholarships will be available in the form of a tuition fee reduction. If you are successful in your scholarship application you will be invited to join our exclusive Scholarship Winner's Ambassador Scheme when you enrol on your course.
Please note, if you have been made an offer of a place to study on a two year full-time Masters course which incorporates a year-long work placement, the maximum scholarship awarded will not exceed half the Year One tuition fee. The full value of the scholarship will be applied to your tuition fee before you enrol on Year One of the course.
Nottingham Business School is pleased to offer a 25% tuition fee reduction if you are an existing final year NTU undergraduate student, or a postgraduate or professional student studying at the City site, Clifton campus or Brackenhurst campus and you progress directly onto an eligible course within Nottingham Business School, or if you have studied a full-time or part-time undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course at the University (on the City site, Clifton campus or Brackenhurst campus) and graduated from the University at any time after 1 July 2011.
You must also have accepted an offer of a place to study on an eligible course at Nottingham Business School starting between September 2016 and August 2017. You do not need to apply for the discount as it will automatically be deducted from your fee before enrolment.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.