A partnership between Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM) at the Indian Institute of Technology in Bombay and Washington University in St. Louis, the Executive MBA program is the only one in the world to confer a degree from both an Indian and an American university.
The IIT Bombay-Washington University Executive MBA Indian Institute of Technology, Bombayprogram is modeled after Washington University's internationally recognized sister programs in the U.S. and China. The joint Executive MBA program with Fudan University in Shanghai is ranked No. 6 in the world by the Financial Times.
- You continue working while attending courses four days per month, from Thursday morning through Sunday evening, in Mumbai. The program ends with a two-week capstone experience at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Taught by world-class professors, in English, the curriculum builds knowledge, global perspective, and tools you can apply immediately to your business challenges.
- You learn from and with high-achieving, collaborative cohorts with years of collective professional experience.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- We are accepting applications on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 39 other Masters in Business Administration in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copies of your degree certificate(s) and mark sheets. Official documents should be brought with you to your admission interview.
- A commitment letter from your organization
- Two Recommendation for Admission Forms
- Proficiency in English as measured by admission interview performance and/or valid TOEFL/IELTS scores. Optional TOEFL/IELTS scores may be emailed with other supporting documents to program office.
International26307 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52615 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National26307 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52615 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- The program fee for IIT Bombay-Washington University Executive MBA Program offered in Mumbai is INR 39 Lakh (no additional GST is applicable).
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.