Applied Statistics from Loyola University Chicago influences and drives the decision-making and analytics process at a vast array of organizations.
The MS in Applied Statistics is ideal for recent graduates looking to make a career in data science and/or predictive modelling.
- Elements of Statistical Consulting
- SAS Programming and Applied Statistics
- Probability and Statistical Theory
- Statistical Design of Analysis of Experiments
- Applied Regression Analysis
- Stochastic Processes
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Applied Survival Analysis
- Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Advanced Statistical Theory
- Advanced Biostatistics
- Quantitative Methods in Bioinformatics
- Topics in Statistics and Biostatistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Application deadline for fall with consideration for assistantships is February 1.
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics Data Science & Big Data View 933 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum "B" average in undergraduate coursework
- GRE scores
- Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Official TOEFL, IELTS scores
- Translate your foreign transcripts to the US system
International29957 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1033 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29957 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1033 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.