The MS in Applied Statistics at Loyola University Chicago is ideal for recent graduates looking to make a career in data science and/or predictive modelling.
While some of our students come from quantitative backgrounds, many students come from programs in biological sciences, psychology, business, and education, as well as for working professionals who are looking to break into a new career. Individuals from a variety of areas have done well in our program and are now gainfully employed applied statisticians and data scientists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Elements of Statistical Consulting
- SAS Programming and Applied Statistics
- Probability and Statistical Theory
- Statistical Design of Analysis of Experiments
- Applied Regression Analysis
- Stochastic Processes
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Applied Survival Analysis
- Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Advanced Statistical Theory
- Advanced Biostatistics
- Quantitative Methods in Bioinformatics
- Topics in Statistics and Biostatistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics View 321 other Masters in Statistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form. Start your application online by using our online application form.
- Personal Statement. We want to know your motivation for continuing your schooling, your career aspirations, and how you believe our program will help you meet your goals. This is submitted through the online application.
- Three Letters of Recommendation. With the exception of one letter, letters of recommendation should typically come from academic sources and should highlight the applicant's quantitative skills and achievements. Exceptions can be made for applicants who have been in the workplace for a number of years, but letters should always focus on quantitative expertise and/or promise.
- Official General Test scores of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. An applicant who attended an institution outside the US must submit an ECE transcript evaluation (general evaluation with grade average).
International1033 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1033 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1033 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1033 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.