Students gain significant knowledge and skills in procurement and project delivery, resource planning and management, project costing, health and safety, and risk management. They also learn about the environmental, financial, legal and contractual considerations associated with project-based industries.
These programs will provide graduates with an opportunity to gain advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of construction and infrastructure management principles, procurement and cost analysis. Graduates can pursue careers as construction managers, project engineers/managers, civil engineers and asset management engineers in a range of industries including consulting engineering, construction, research organisations, private sector, local and other government authorities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Costing
- Construction Law
- Engineering Project Management
- Construction Site Operations
- Infrastructure Deterioration Modelling
- Environmental Sustainability in Construction
- International Construction
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership Real Estate & Property Management View 78 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code 088131F
- A Bachelor qualification in one of the following allied fields: Engineering (civil or construction); Building; Architecture; Quantity surveying; Construction management; Property or real estate; Other cognate engineering/technology disciplines assessed to be appropriate
- A qualification deemed to be equivalent (in the opinion of the selection officer) to any of the above
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37480 AUD per year during 24 months.
National34880 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34880 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.