This focus on Psychology - Developmental Psychology development at Illinois State University is a distinctly ecological and interdisciplinary approach.
The curriculum offers in-depth exposure to developmental theories, methodologies, and applications. Students may choose a pre-doctoral focus designed to prepare them for advanced graduate study and academic careers or an applied focus for careers in a diverse array of community settings that provide human services.
The master's degree can be completed with two years of full-time enrollment on campus.
- Laboratory In Research Methods For Psychology: Developmental
- Professional Seminar In Developmental Psychology
- Statistics: Data Analysis And Methodology
- Seminar In Developmental Psychology
- Seminar In Adolescent Development
- Professional Practice In School Psychology
- Learning And Cognition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Cognitive Sciences Childhood Studies View 174 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in United States
- Have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university prior to fall admission
- Send official transcripts from each college or university, other than Illinois State, where graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
- Have a 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) for the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework or 3.0 GPA for 9 hours of graduate coursework.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Writing Sample
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
International15084 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15084 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State7272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 404 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.