We offer a master degree in Management at the University of Zagreb.
- Within this study programme students are presented with the latest scientific, professional and practical achievements in management of privately or public owned companies, non-profit, governmental and public organizations.
- Candidates acquire knowledge and skills necessary for managing complex projects and businesses by utilizing contemporary technological tools and management methods.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Resource Management
- Business Proces Management
- Management Skills
- Corporate Governance
- Compensation Management
- Master thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 12 other Masters in Business Administration in Croatia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The programme is open to Croatian and international applicants that have a Bachelor level diploma in the field of economics or business (the equivalent of 240 ECTS is a prerequisite for enrolment procedure).
International3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 12 months.
- 28,000.00 HRK
Living costs for Zagreb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.