One of the strengths of this Psychology - Clinical-Counseling Psychology program at Illinois State University has been the presence of faculty who have been trained in Clinical Psychology and Counseling Psychology, which has provided a valuable opportunity for collaboration between faculty and graduate students.
The master's degree can be completed with two years of full time enrollment on campus.
Students who complete the master's program in Clinical-Counseling Psychology are eligible to sit for both the Illinois Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor and Licensed Professional Counselor Examinations.
Theories Of Personality
Advanced Behavior Modification
Practicum In Clinical-Counseling Psychology
Independent Research For The Master's Thesis
Clinical-Counseling Capstone Project
- Theories And Techniques Of Counseling: Adults
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Clinical Psychology View 382 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
- Have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or prior to fall admission
- Send official transcripts from each college or university, other than Illinois State, where graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
- Have a 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) for the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework or 3.0 GPA for 9 hours of graduate coursework.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Writing Sample
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
International20112 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 24 months.
National20112 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State9696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 404 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.