The Law - Labour Law and Corporate Governance programme offered by the University of Bristol provides an in-depth, intensive study of domestic and international legal frameworks, trade, employment and human rights, offering both practical and theoretical perspectives. It also offers an opportunity to explore specialist units in areas such as migration, gender and international law.
Choosing our LLM in Labour Law and Corporate Governance means being challenged and inspired by world-leading labour lawyers dedicated to progressive and innovative thinking in the field – with those teaching the course belonging to the Law School’s Centre for Law at Work.
Graduating from a world-leading law school* will open doors for careers in a variety of sectors. The content and approach to teaching in this programme will develop and deepen your understanding of labour law and corporate governance whilst building many transferable skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Company Law
- Individual Employment Rights
- Corporate Governance in the United Kingdom and United States
- International Corporate Finance
- Global Perspectives on Corporate Governance
- Migration, Work and Labour Exploitation
- The Law and Policy of Mergers and Acquisitions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 361 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An upper second-class honours degree in law. International students with equivalent qualifications should supply a transcript of their examination results (this should be an official English translation if the original is not in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10900 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: part-time (two years) £5,450
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.