The Law - International Law programme offered by the University of Bristol explores the pressures that arise from particular areas of international law and international policy, and the role of law in setting the framework for decision-making and as a tool for achieving policy goals. The programme also covers issues with private international law through specialist units in International Commercial Litigation, Arbitration a range of commercial law units.
Choosing the LLM in International Law will see you challenged and inspired by world-leading academics dedicated to progressive and innovative thinking on a wide range of related issues as members of the Law School’s Centre for International Law.
Graduating from a world-leading law school* will open doors for careers in a variety of sectors. The content and approach to teaching in this programme will develop and deepen your understanding of international law whilst building many transferable skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Principles of International Law
- Human Rights in Law, Politics and Society
- International Law and the Use of Force
- Migration Law and Policy - International, European, and Human Rights Dimensions
- World Trade Law
- International Corporate Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 58 other Masters in European Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An upper second-class honours degree in law. Applicants who do not have a law degree but have obtained a 2.1 in at least 3 modules/units related to law/international law can be considered. International students with equivalent qualifications should supply a transcript of their examination results (this should be an official English translation if the original is not in English).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10900 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: part-time (two years) £5,450
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.